Wraparound Partnership has tried to ensure that the content of our website is accurate. However, Wraparound Partnership does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via our website is accurate, complete of up to date. Price and availability of information is subject to change without notice. Our website is made available for public use solely on the basis that Wraparound Partnership excludes to the extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising out of use of the website or reliance on its content. The information on our website is correct at time of writing.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of those who register with us and who visit our website. Any personal details you supply to Wraparound Partnership via email from our website, including any sensitive data, will only be used by Wraparound Partnership and will not be made available to any Third Party without permission. However, you should be aware that if you use standard email for communication with us, we can not guarantee that it remains confidential whilst in transit.
We will only collect information about you that:
- Helps us make the site work better for you
- Lets us contact you if we need to
- Lets us give you accurate local information if we need to
- Shows us how you are using the site, so we can keep improving it
- Helps us understand why you support our work, so we can better meet your needs.
- Questions, queries and feedback you leave, including your email address, if you send us an email
- Your IP address and which web browser (version) you use
- Information on how people use the site, using cookies and page tagging, to help us improve the website and our services
- If you send us feedback, your message will be kept
How we use your information
Any information we collect is used to:
- Improve the content and design of the website
- let you use interactive features, when you choose to do so
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share visitors’ personal data to comply with a legal obligation
- for law enforcement purposes
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- Ask us not to process your personal data
- See information we hold about you
- Ask for inaccurate personal data to be corrected.